Prioryfield House is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If we ask you for information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We are required by data protection law to give you the information in this Privacy Notice. It is important that you read the Privacy notice carefully, together with any similar or additional information that we might give you from time to time about how we collect and use your personal data.
How do we collect information?
We only hold and use data about you that you have provided us with through correspondence either face to face, over the phone, in writing, or via our website.
What information is collected from you?
We may collect, process and keep personal data about you when you interact with us and when you purchase goods and services from us. The personal data we process may include the following information:
- Your name (including title)
- Company Address
- Job title
- Copies of correspondence between us
- Product interest
- Contact details, including email addresses, phone and fax numbers
- Account and delivery details, including billing/delivery addresses
We will not collect and keep private/personal contact details, unless you have provided these and asked for them to be used instead of or in addition to your normal business contact details.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we hold about you.
Controlling your personal information
If you do not want your personal information to be used for direct marketing purposes or, if you have previously agreed to allow this, you can change your mind at any time by writing or emailing us at email@example.com.
We will never pass your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Prioryfield House may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Prioryfield House
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our services
- To protect the personal safety of users of our service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
We respect your right to privacy wherever you are located, and we apply the standards set out in this notice.
You have the right as an individual to access any personal information we hold about you and make corrections if necessary. You have the right to withdraw any consent you have previously given us and ask us to erase information we hold about you. You have anumber of rights in relation to your personal information under data protection law. In relation to most rights, we will ask you for information to confirm your identity and where applicable, to help us search for your personal information. Except in rare cases, we will respond to you within 30 days after we have received any request (including any identification documents requested).
You have the right to:
1) Ask for a copy of the information that we hold about you
2) Correct and update your information
3) Withdraw your consent (where we rely on it)
4) Object to our use of your information (where we rely on our legitimate interest to use your personal information) provided we do not have any continuing lawful reason to continue to use and process the information
5) When we do rely on our legitimate interest to use your personal information for direct marketing, we will always comply with your right to object
6) Erase your information (or restrict the use of it) provided we do not have any continuing lawful reason to continue to use and process that information
7) Transfer your information in a structured data file (in a commonly used and machine-readable format) where we rely on your consent to use and process your personal information or need to process it in connection with your contract
If you have any questions or concerns about how your personal data is being used by us, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do we use the information we hold?
We use the information which you provide for internal record keeping in relation to our business transactions with you, to understand your needs, and to improve our products and services, including our website. Periodically, we may send you promotional material about our products or services, promotions, offers or invitations which we think may be of interest to you.
How long will we hold your information?
We will keep your information only as long as it is necessary for legitimate business reasons. We will not retain your contact details or information about your preferences and interests if we become aware that you are no longer associated with a company with which we do business, unless you ask us to do otherwise. You can ask us to delete this information at any time by writing to us or emailing us at email@example.com.
Use of ‘cookies’
It is possible to switch off cookies by setting your browser preferences. Turning cookies off may result in a loss of functionality when using our website.
Links from other websites
If you linked to our website from a third-party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site.
(Effective date: 25th May 2018)